1. Website owner
In compliance with the duty of disclosure provided for in article 10 of the prevailing Law 34/2002 of July 11 on E-commerce and Information Society Services, we inform you that the party responsible for this website where different applications can be downloaded is:
- Corporate name: TDR 4ELEMENTOS S.L.
- Tax ID No.: B32438699
- Registered address: CALLE SAMUEL EIJAN, 13 BJ32003 - OURENSE (Ourense)
- Contact Phone: 988 604 526 (Monday-Friday from 11:00 to 14:00)
- Email address: email@example.com // firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trade Registry of Ourense, Sheet OR-13868, Volume 838, Page 91.
- Trademark before the Spanish Patents and Trademarks Office (OEPM): Record
- TDR 4ELEMENTOS S.L. website:
- Main website: www.4elementos.es
2. Cookies policy
Cookies may be used on some pages of this website. The purpose of these cookies is to improve the service offered to your customers and our visitors. If they are to be installed, the website controller will ask for your consent to do so, and you will have the option to agree.
Article 22 of the Law on E-commerce and Information Society Services.- “Service providers may use data storage and retrieval devices in users' devices, provided that they have given their consent after having been provided with clear and full information on their use, in particular on the purposes of data processing in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data. When it is technically possible and effective, the users’ consent to the processing of data may be given through the use of adequate browser parameters or other applications, provided that they have expressly established its configuration for this purpose during installation or update processes. The foregoing shall not prevent potential storage or technical access for the sole purpose of transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network or, insofar as it is strictly necessary, providing an information society service expressly requested by the user.”
A cookie is a small file stored on the user’s computer in order to identify them. Cookies help us to improve the quality of our website by allowing us to monitor which pages our users find useful, and which they do not.
2.2. Management of cookies and revocation of given consent
You can reject the use and installation of cookies on this website by changing the settings on your browser, and still be able to continue using this website. However, your experience on this website may be limited if you modify some of the options we provide:
2.3. Management of cookies by browser:
Many browsers allow the activation of a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode might have a different name. You can find a list below with the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher: InPrivate
- FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
- Safari 2 and higher: Private browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher: Private browsing
Please, carefully read the help section on your browser to learn more about how to activate the “private mode”. You can continue visiting our Website even if your browser is in “private mode”; however, your experience may be impaired and some features might not work.
If you need more information about blocking cookies on your computer, please check the explanation given via this Web link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, as they provide innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services and allow you to browse and use our website. Cookies cannot damage your computer; furthermore, when activated, they help us identify and resolve errors.
2.4. Types of cookies:
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the website; therefore, none of them are recorded on the user's hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. Ultimately, this allows us to provide a better experience by improving the content and making it easier to use.
Persistent cookies: these are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use them to facilitate purchase and registration services.
Cookies also provide the following information:
- Date and time the user last visited the Website
- Content design that the user chose during their first visit to the website
- Security features involved in controlling access to restricted areas
- Other types of information from certain specific cookies
In all cases and in compliance with Cookie Law 13/2012 of March 30, and art. 22 of Law on E-commerce and Information Society Services, when accessing our website, your prior consent to the installation of cookies will be requested.
In some cases, you may not be allowed to continue browsing our website if you do not you agree to the installation of cookies. Likewise, some of our services may not work properly.
2.5. Cookies on our website
Our Website may use the following types of Cookies:
Cookies that are strictly necessary, such as those used to correctly browse the website, those that allow payment for the goods or services requested by the user or those that ensure that the website content is effectively and correctly loaded.
Third-party cookies, which are those used by social networks or by external content add-ons such as Google Maps, social networks, etc.
Analytical cookies are used for routine maintenance purposes and to guarantee that the user receives the best possible service. Analytical cookies are normally used to collect statistical data on the user’s activity.
3. Notification of information to candidates (resume submission)
The candidate expressly authorizes TDR 4ELEMENTOS S.L., with address at CALLE SAMUEL EIJAN, 13 BJ, 32003 - OURENSE (Ourense), to collect and process their personal data. Said individual also states that they have been appropriately informed about the table below in relation to the right contained in art. 13 of the GDPR:
Basic information on data protection for candidates:
- DATA CONTROLLER: TDR 4ELEMENTOS S.L.
- INTENDED PURPOSE: Resume management for the selection of personnel.
- DPO (Data Protection Officer): In accordance with art. 37 GDPR, no DPO is required
- LEGAL STANDING: Consent of the data subject.
- RECIPIENTS OF DATA TRANSFERS: Same-group companies.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: There is no additional information.
- HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS: You can request our forms to exercise your rights at: TDR 4ELEMENTOS S.L., CALLE SAMUEL EIJAN, 13 BJ, 32003 OURENSE.
- DATA RETENTION PERIODS: Data shall only be legally retained for the duration of the personnel selection process.
- Right to request access to the data subject's personal data
- Right to request that data be corrected or deleted
- Right to request that data processing be restricted,
- Right to object to the processing of data
- Right to data portability
In order to offer you Klarna’s payment methods, we might in the checkout pass your personal data in the form of contact and order details to Klarna, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment methods and to tailor those payment methods for you. Your personal data transferred is processed in line with Klarna’s own privacy notice.