Raffles are physical or virtual lotteries in which you win access to buy the most limited editions of clothes or sneakers from certain brands, designers or artists. In these lotteries, winning means you are allowed to buy the product. The raffles are a game of chance, so it is no longer about being able to pay for an exclusive limited edition, but about being lucky enough to have access to the product.
The specifics may vary depending on the store or website, as each seller has total freedom to establish its own rules. That is why, if participating in a raffle, we recommend that you carefully read the conditions as well as all the requirements to ensure that your participation is valid.
Although each store can establish its own participation requirements, there are certain points in common that define a raffle, which are detailed below:
- Raffles usually take place several days or even weeks before the release of the product.
- Participation in a raffle is totally free of charge.
- You must be of legal age to participate.
- You can only participate once per model. There are usually two types of raffles (online and offline raffles) and you must decide which one you want to participate in before registering. If you cheat and a duplicate entry is detected, your participation will be automatically canceled.
- You must correctly choose your size. Changes to the selected size are not accepted.
- If you participate and are one of those selected, you will be given the option to buy the product. A raffle does NOT mean you get a pair of sneakers for free. Winning the raffle will only give you the option to buy the exclusive product. In other words, if you win, you will have to pay for the product in order to receive it. Of course, you will buy the model at the actual price set by the brands, and not at the exorbitant resale price.
- If you have been selected, you will be notified the same day or in the days following the release.
TYPES OF RAFFLES
Raffles may take place online or offline.
- Raffles are announced days before the release via Instagram.
- Usually, the steps to follow in order to participate (unless indicated otherwise in the Raffle announcement post) are as follows:
- Go to 4Elementos Raffles platform ()
- Go to the exclusive sneaker you are interested in.
- Click on the sign up button, fill in the form and accept the conditions.
- Once the form has been submitted, an email will be sent to the email address you indicated to verify that it is valid. You must verify your email address to complete your registration.
- The winners will be notified by email using the email address they indicated.
- The limited purchase term for the item will be specified in the email.
- If the purchase is not made within the valid period, it will be rejected.
- The end date to participate in the raffle will be 09:00 (CET) on the day before the sneaker is released.
Offline raffles (also known as in-store raffles) take place in physical stores.
- Offline raffles (performed in 4Elementos stores) will vary depending on the type of raffle.
- You may need to sign up for the raffle at one of our stores.
- Or, the raffled item may be available to buy on the day it is released.
- In any event, details on how to take part in the raffle will be provided through the Instagram post announcing the raffle.
- Participants must be registered in our customer database to be able to buy the product if they are the chosen winners.
- You must sign the Data Protection Law.
- You will know immediately whether you have won the prize. If you are selected as the winner, you must identify yourself and pay for the sneakers the same day.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION (Specific Rules)
- 1 person, 1 entry.
- If duplicate data or participants are detected, they will be automatically deleted.
- The entry information cannot be modified. Therefore, make sure you choose your size and the type of raffle you want to participate in correctly.
- If a winner rejects the prize, does not confirm their wish to purchase the item, or does not purchase it within the established deadline, they will be disqualified and the prize will be canceled. The product will then be raffled again.
- Winners cannot request a change of size. They will only be allowed to buy the size they indicated when they registered to take part in the raffle. Winners can decide whether or not they wish to buy the product.
- If a winner requires a size that is not available, a new winner will be drawn.
- The same return policy as for physical or online stores will apply.